Has your block paving become full of weeds and got moss in the joints?
We offer professional Block Paving Cleaning and Sealing service.
Block paving has always been a firm favourite on driveways and patios throughout Great Britain for a number of years – around four decades. Because it has been incredibly popular for so long, ongoing maintenance is always needed to ensure that these surfaces are maintained properly and last a long time.
There are a few issues that can occur with block paving, the main ones being:
- The sand in the joints of the paving eroding away to create cracks;
- Weeds and moss growing in the cracks in between of the paving;
- The paving becoming unstable due to cracks;
- Loss of colour due to weather conditions.
However, we have a simple, three-step procedure that can sort out all of these problems!
Our team can offer the following Block Paving Cleaning & Sealing service to both domestic and commercial properties:
- We spray the block paving with fungicidal wash, or weedkiller, to get rid of any algae, weeds or moss that can creep into the joints in between the paving. We then thoroughly clean the whole area using a high powered professional pressure washer.
- After the block paving has completely dried, we brush new kiln-dried sand into the joints. This will take on a cement-like texture, helping to stabilise the slabs and also helping to prevent any new weeds or moss from being able to sprout up.
- The block paving is then sealed using several coats of Smartseal Block Paving Sealer. This helps to protect the surface and slows down any loss of colour.
Take a look at our gallery to see the results for yourself.
The team at Driveway Cleaning are all highly trained in the block paving cleaning procedure, and we’re all passionate about getting the best results possible for our customers. No matter how big or small the area, we are equipped to complete the job to exceptional standards.
If you’d like a free no obligation quote for your block paving cleaning project, give us a call on 08000 933 267 or complete our online enquiry form